Our dedicated women’s health physical therapists have received specialty training in the unique musculoskeletal disorders associated with women of all ages. Our caring therapists will treat you in a highly individualized, dignified and private manner.
We have treatment expertise in:
- Pain during and after pregnancy
- Postpartum musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction
- Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
Women’s and Men’s Pelvic Health Including:
- Pelvic Pain
- Sexual dysfunction
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Scar tissue management – including the use of the Graston Technique
Women’s and Men’s Bladder and Bowel Health:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Increased Urinary Frequency (Nocturia)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Constipation / Pelvic Outlet Obstruction
Click Here to find the location near you.