Industrial Rehabilitation is the treatment and prevention of work-related injuries. Our program focuses on creating industrial partners - that is working closely with employers to get their workers back to work in an efficient and safe manner. This is done by providing hands-on, evidence-based treatment to patients. Communication among the physician, employer, patient and payer is facilitated by the therapist. When everyone is on the same page, return to work is optimized.
Post Injury Rehabilitation:
- Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations. (Known as FCE's)
Click Here to see which of our Excel locations can help you!
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE's)
- Work-site Evaluations
- Onsite Education / Training
- Pre-Placement / Post Offer Screening
- Jobs Demands Analysis
Injury Prevention Services: